Code Cruiser Development Cycle
General Coder Cruiser development cycle is "Database First".
That means that all database structure modifications should be performed in database (not CC Designer), then imported to CC Designer.
Database settings for various objects are needed only for new database initialization (in preview mode for example).
1) Database modification (using database design tools)
2) CC Designer project modifications (and/or database sync)
2) Export source code (using Custom Code extracted on previous cycle)
3) Source code modifications (preferably using Code Behind)
5) Get back to 1)
All steps are optional and you could start cycle at any step.
By the end of the chapter, you'll get an understanding of
- Database Synchronization mode purpose
- How to navigate your project effectively
- How to validate you project
- Options and properties of Export mode.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EPub producer